I have been reading through Ecclesiastes. This is a great book of the Bible. Here are some golden nuggets I have taken from this book:
We are to enjoy the gift's God provides us with in life. Joy and contentment along life's journey will give us encouragement. We must accept each day with its measure of work, food and pleasure.
I know I get caught up in the frustrations of life, so much, that I forget to enjoy it as a gift from God. Life is short and I want to use my time wisely.
The ups and downs in life are for a reason as well. They remind us that we can't rely on our own human wisdom and power. God is in control. "Whatever exists has already been named, and what man is has been known; no man can contend with one who is stronger than he." Eccl. 6:10
In the end this says it all: "Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Eccl 12:13b
No comments:
Post a Comment