Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Florida

Our family recently returned from a trip to Orlando and St. Petersburg, FL. We have been planning a trip like this for several years. The kids were the right ages and we decided it was time. I will share a quick snapshot of our trip. Of course, I would love to share all the pictures, but that would be boring.

I learned that God had us in the palm of us hand from the moment we left until we landed safely 8 days later. Our first flight was cancelled due to mechanical problems, but God sent us safely another way, only 2 hours later. Jeff even had the opportunity to share the Gospel with a man on the second leg of our trip to Orlando. Neither of the two were supposed to be on that flight. I think God placed us there for a purpose. We faced hurricane Ida, which ended up turning away from the Gulf of Mexico, right where we were headed... We enjoyed safe travels and fun family times together... God truly blessed us with this trip!

No comments: