Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Birthday Time

Yes, today is my birthday. It is a fabulous Fall day. The sun is shining. The sky is a bright blue. I took a walk and crunched the golden leaves... I love this time of year.

My son Darin, woke early this morning to create a special surprise. He poured my cereal and made me toast with peanut butter. He wrote me a wonderful card. It touched my heart. Ashley is so sweet with wishes and surprises ... for later..

I had my chiropractic tune-up... yea! I shopped a bit and now I will enjoy the afternoon reading a book... I look forward to spending time with my two kiddos after school and this evening... My sweetie is away for work.. but he is calling me when he can.

I am so thankful for my Lord and Saviour, who created me, uniquely me. I love being a wife and mom. Thank you to my wonderful family as well. They taught me that birthdays are important...

No comments: