I found a new way to count down to Christmas from a new website... www.roomag.com by Candace Cameron. She has cute cut-out circles with numbers. Then you can also cut out activities.. one for each day. I chose some of hers and created some new activities. I also decided to clip the day's activity to a secret spot. The kids take turns finding it... I give them clues... They enjoy the excitement of it all. We complete the activity during the day or evening... Today's event was wrapping gifts. It is a great way to have family time. Jeff and I decided to make our own couple countdown, using another set of the numbered circles. It is a great way to strengthen and grow your marriage. Happy Counting.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Our Countdown to Christmas
I found a new way to count down to Christmas from a new website... www.roomag.com by Candace Cameron. She has cute cut-out circles with numbers. Then you can also cut out activities.. one for each day. I chose some of hers and created some new activities. I also decided to clip the day's activity to a secret spot. The kids take turns finding it... I give them clues... They enjoy the excitement of it all. We complete the activity during the day or evening... Today's event was wrapping gifts. It is a great way to have family time. Jeff and I decided to make our own couple countdown, using another set of the numbered circles. It is a great way to strengthen and grow your marriage. Happy Counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment