Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keeping It In Focus

I walk with a friend two times a week. One morning, I woke up in a fog, sleeping soundly.
I climbed out of bed, got dressed and went outside to meet my friend. We started walking and talking as usual. All of a sudden, I realized I could not see clearly in the distance.

I forgot to put on my glasses. I laughed as I told my friend. She said she would pull me out of harms way if I couldn't see danger lurking

If I focused on the ground and things right in front of me, it was clear. If I looked ahead, it was blurry.

Then it hit me. Some times I worry about the future because it is unclear and out of my control. But, when I take one moment at a time, it becomes clearer.

God is in control and if we follow him, he will direct our paths. The pathways for the holy are good and perfect.

Thank you God for keeping my life in your hands. Help me to keep my focus on you when the world clouds my vision.

God Lives in the Present!

No comments: