On Friday, December 17th, Jeff and I decided to try a new date night. I have always wanted to go dancing, and learn something new. So we headed out to the Ballroom Dance and Studio. I entered unsure of what was ahead of me. The glow of the lights, the Christmas decorations and music gave me reassurance. Others were just learning too. We learned the East Coast Swing basics... The instructors were very encouraging and helpful. They taught us how to look good, even if we only know the basics. We also practiced some other dances... Waltz, Rumba, Fox trot... By the end of the evening, we felt confident. It was a wonderful evening. We hope to go back soon.
Monday, December 20, 2010
A Dancing Date Night
On Friday, December 17th, Jeff and I decided to try a new date night. I have always wanted to go dancing, and learn something new. So we headed out to the Ballroom Dance and Studio. I entered unsure of what was ahead of me. The glow of the lights, the Christmas decorations and music gave me reassurance. Others were just learning too. We learned the East Coast Swing basics... The instructors were very encouraging and helpful. They taught us how to look good, even if we only know the basics. We also practiced some other dances... Waltz, Rumba, Fox trot... By the end of the evening, we felt confident. It was a wonderful evening. We hope to go back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment