Saturday, January 28, 2012

Putting Love Into Practice

Speaking of Love, in my previous post. Here is recent example... My hubby informed me that he was out of body wash. Well, I had been to Target like 3 times in the past week or so. I didn't want to go back. Later in the morning, God spoke to me. I was already out and about, so I gravitated to Target with a heart full of love, not frustration. Being a stay at home mom is my job. I have time to buy things for my family because I love them and want to serve them. I found the body wash aisle and it was on sale! I also bought small treat for my hubby. I wrote him a special note explaining my heart change and love for him. Putting Love into practice is a good thing.

2 comments:

Erica said...

This is inspirational. Thanks for posting this!

Jennifer Noble said...

Nice & tis the season for love!!!