Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas

Also, while visiting the MOPS meeting with my sister, someone shared a Christmas planner that they created. I loved that idea. I took an old notebook, decorated the cover and started to layout my Christmas plans. I found a gift list to print online...one for immediate family and one for extended family. They also had one for coworkers and friends. Then I typed up my own Christmas Baking sheet, Christmas activities and a "To Do" List. I am really loving is so far. It just takes a little work to put it together, but it is worth it. You can design it however you wish. I even started our Christmas baking. This is earlier than normal, but why not? I have a long list of treats... to spread over many weeks. In the picture are Mint Chocolate Truffles. I used Keebler Grasshopper cookies(chopped) with 4 oz of cream cheese... chilled and then dipped in mint chocolate chips--melted. They are a hit! You could dip them in mint baking chips.. to get the green color for Christmas.

No comments: