Sunday, April 13, 2014
Palm Sunday Thoughts
The people in Jerusalem welcomed Jesus and shouted "'Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!'" Matthew 21:9 We were visiting family in the Twin Cities this weekend, and attended church. The pastor spoke on Matthew 21:1-11. The people saw Jesus. They laid down their cloaks for him. Jesus came as a humble, servant--riding on a donkey. Jesus will come again to rule and reign in the new earth and the new Heaven. I am thinking a lot about my dad this Easter time. Even though I don't see my dad, he is in the presence of Jesus... just like the people in Jerusalem. WOW! The young children of the church sang a few songs as well. As soon as the first song started, it brought tears to my eyes. It was a favorite of our family, especially my dad. HOSANNA! "Ho, Ho, Ho, Hos-a-nna. Ha, Ha Ha-lle-lu-jah. He, He, He, He, Sa-ved Me. I've got the joy of the Lord!" My dad sang with such Joy in his heart, praising God. I pictured him singing this song with a huge smile on his face. He loved singing this song faster and faster. Hosanna in the Highest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment