My Bible Study on the Psalms of Ascent with Beth Moore ended today. I am sad. But, I will continue with a shorter one of hers next week.
One statement in my reading was about the day in a life of anyone... it is mixed with pain and pleasure. How you respond to each pleasure or pain can dictate the mood of the day! God gives us each day as a gift.
This life is a short journey to the final destination... and that is to see Jesus face-to-face in the eternal Kingdom. It may be rocky. It may be smooth, but it will lead to God... No one comes to the Father except through me, says Jesus.
How is your journey going???.... Be encouraged. This is only a short while here.
Give God the burdens that make your load heavy.. so you can take that next step without hesitation.
These are the words that blessed me today and I hope they bless you!
1 comment:
Thanks Laura, I needed that today as daily is a struggle with me. Trials that's what they are and I need to lean on Jesus to get thru them all! Thanks for reminding me of that!
Post a Comment