I lead a Moms in Touch group for my school. Two moms meet Mondays at my home to pray for our school children for an hour.
It has been a huge blessing to me. Many worries have been turned to prayers.
Any way, I am also a Contact Person for 12 Sioux Falls schools in the area. I have not had any Moms in Touch groups meeting at those schools thus far. I have been praying each day for moms to have a desire and start a group.
Well, we just had an informational Moms in Touch gathering on Tuesday, and 3 moms, of many, came and are interested in starting a group at the schools in my area. Several other moms are interested in being a part of a group.
God is good and answers prayers! Here is another testament to that. I was singing praises to God this afternoon.
I know we see some answers to prayers more quickly than others, but keep persisting and letting God know your needs.
1 comment:
Post a Comment