Thursday, January 8, 2009

God is In Control

I was reminded by my mom that no matter what is happening in this world, God is still in control. His plans, from the very beginning of time will be put into place. The world may be falling a part around us, but God is strong and mighty and good-- eternally!!! Rely on Him today!

Also, reading in Matthew about John the Baptist. He came to convict the people: turn from sin and lead a holy life. He also told them to lead a life that made a difference for Christ. This makes me think how I am different from the person standing next to me in the grocery line? What actions and words do I portray to others that says I am a believer in Christ...??? Am I telling others about the Good News of Christ? Otherwise I am no different...

Help me Lord to make a difference for you each and every day. I want the world to know I love you and that you live in me so I can breathe, move and have my being...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB