Saturday, March 15, 2014
Blog Challenge Day 15
Something I don't leave the house without. Well, I didn't use to be like this, but I never leave the house without my cell phone (unless I forget it). It is the way we stay connected these days. Most people don't even have a landline any more. We are still in the minority with that one. I don't have texting yet, and that is rare. It will happen one of these days... Here is something I found on the internet... "Without my cell phone, I wouldn't: 1. know what time it is. 2. know a single phone number (that is me) 3. find my way in the dark... I have been known to look for my phone everywhere, only to find it in my front pocket.. to leave my phone on vibrate or in another place in the house and miss several calls... How about you??? Thank goodness we don't need a cell phone to communicate with God, all we need to do is talk to Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment