Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 8

What's in your handbag? That is my question for Day 8! In my purse I have a note pad to write down important information, a plethora of pens (because I always lose them), a wallet with all my financial, auto, medical info, Kleenex for the ever runny nose during this winter season, women supplies, lip and hand moisturizer for dry lips and hands, a small fold-up scissor (had for years, my cell phone...I carry these things to be PREPARED! Most importantly, I have a small Bible. 1 Peter 3:15 says, "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect." I carry the Bible to read and study, and be prepared for anyone God brings into my path who does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Are you prepared?

No comments: