Saturday, March 29, 2014
Blog Challenge Day 29
Something I have been putting off....I do not like weighing myself. I go more by how my clothes fit. Lately, I feel like I have gained some extra winter weight--with this long, cold winter. I see the scale every time I go into the bathroom. We have a stare down. But, I can't get myself to step on. The kids love to weigh themselves and see how much they have gained. Ahh, youth! I always put off calling about my annual physical. So, I am going in May. I have a little time before I HAVE to close my eyes, take a deep breath and step on the doctor's scale... which I believe, never tells the truth... haha! One other thing I put off is jean shopping. I have some new tips from a book my sister bought, so I am hoping that will help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment