Sunday, March 30, 2014
Blog Challenge Day 30
What I learned today... We had a guest speaker today at church. He was speaking about the "Nature of Saving Faith". God created us to glorify him in all things. We are here on earth to be a reflector of God. We should be saying to God... there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you, God. Only God can put Joy in our hearts. God is in control..."He is the radiance of the glory of God, the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power." Hebrews 1:3 We need to be delighting in God's word... soaking it in. Don't just check it off our list.. "read 10 minutes in the Bible"...check. No, be hearers and doers of the word, memorize the Bible verses and hide it in our hearts. Think about what toxins I am putting in my system. We need more beauty and loveliness of Jesus Christ, and less ugliness of sin. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. Galations 5:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment