Sunday, March 23, 2014
Blog Challenge Day 23
20 Facts About Me: 1. I grew up on a farm, but never really drove a tractor. 2. I was in 4-H...and my favorite category for the fair was Child Development. 3. I have taken piano and voice lessons. 4. I have been in about 5 musicals and one play. 5. I enjoy writing- and would love to do more of it. 6. I had a short stint as a freelance writer for the Shopping News (in Sioux Falls)--writing human interest stories. 7. I am a neat and orderly person. 8. I like to make lists. 9. I was pictured in a Child Development book (my grandma took the pictures) 10. My husband and I were introduced by a mutual friend..(and it worked). 11. I love Jane Austen books and the movies. 12. I love Hallmark movies... even though they may be predictable. 13. I can water ski, but not snow ski. 14. I still have 2 baby teeth in my mouth. 15. I have been to New York City twice. 16. I have been to Hawaii and on a cruise. 17. I am a good listener. 18. Before we leave on a trip, I like to make sure the house is clean or in order.(this drives my family nuts!). 19. I like singing in the car! 20. In my younger years I worked at Kentucky Fried Chicken, a bank, a daycare, and an ice cream place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment