Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 4...

Hello all! It was feeling warmer at 20 degrees today. I can't believe I am saying that. I am very pleased that there are a multitude of faith based movies in the theater, or are coming soon. While my hubby was gone on business, I decided to watch some movies that were on my ever growing list. I veered from the usual movie rental place, and put some movies on hold-for free- at the local library! All of a sudden all 4 of my movies came in at once. I also like that you have a week to watch the movies. If you haven't seen these movies, I highly recommend them. The Impossible is a about a real family that survives a tsunami in Thailand. Unconditional is an inspirational story, based on true events, about forgiveness and healing. The Genesis Code is about a college hockey player and a female journalist who try to find common ground between their spiritual faith and science. It was very thought provoking. Happy watching!

No comments: